Where goods are in stock, orders will be dispatched using An Post, within 1-3 working days in the Republic of Ireland, delivery time is within 24 hours of dispatch. Where goods are available to pre-order, we contact you within 24 hours of receipt of order informing you of expected delivery date for any goods ordered.
For all deliveries, it must be noted that a signature is required by the courier company at the delivery address in order for the goods to be handed over. If you are unable to receive your order at your usual address, please state an alternative location for the courier company to send the goods and arrange for someone to sign for the delivery on your behalf. All deliveries must include a contact number and it is your responsibility to be available to take a call from the courier. If there is no one to sign for the delivery, then the courier company may charge for a second delivery.
In certain cases, the above stated rates for shipping will not apply, for example, where the items ordered are heavy, oversized or of an unusual shape. Where this occurs, we will make every effort to inform you that it is not possible to ship the order for the cost shown and advise you of the adjusted rate of delivery. At this point you are entitled to cancel the order.
Delay of delivery:
- In the event that all or part of your order is not available, we shall notify you by e-mail/phone as soon as possible. We will attempt to keep you regularly updated on any items ordered that are likely to be on back order for more than 128 days.
- In the event that full or part of your order is purchased as a per-order purchase, if with in three months of the order that your purchase is still unavailable a full refund will be issued.
- For delays of more than 128 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the items(s). We will try our very best to deliver goods within the times stated but dates we specify are approximate only and we will not be held liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date.
- Delivery dates are approximate and we are cannot accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment delays resulting from our suppliers
- Undeliverable orders that have been dispatched to the delivery address as supplied by the customer and consequently are returned to Premier Equine Warehouse are subject to a refund of the value of the Products only (not including delivery charges) and less any return costs charged by the carriers.
Please notify us within 7 days from the expected delivery date of a non-delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call ahead service:
- On your delivery day, our courier will usually call to let you know when to expect your delivery. It is your responsibility to be available to take this call.
All deliveries must be signed for so please ensure someone is available. Delivery is between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- We cannot provide a specific delivery time to customers as it depends on each individual couriers schedule.
- We do NOT deliver to PO boxes. All items are sent by recorded delivery and tracked via a number of reputable carriers, including Fastway, An Post and K&L. The delivery address must be an address within Ireland and cannot be a freight forwarding location.
- Please check all deliveries for any damage prior to signing, as once signed for in good condition, you will then become the owner of the items and premier equine warehousewill not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing by emailing email@example.com of any damage on delivery or shortages within two days of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
- Please notify us immediately if any goods have been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to inform us within 2 days of delivery if any item has been incorrectly supplied.
- Proof of Delivery of Products(s) shall be good evidence of delivery of the specific Product(s) as requested by the customer and no question shall be raised as to delivery of individual items therein. Risk in respect of goods transfers to you the buyer upon execution of delivery docket.
- We send all our goods by courier. They will deliver the Product to your home and take it off the truck by tail lift but the courier will not bring the Products into your property due to insurance reasons. It is therefore your responsibility to arrange the necessary equipment or man power required in order to move the Products to the desired place.
- You must advise at the time you place your order via the website of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees.
- A number of remote Islands off the Irish ,UK ,Europe and ROW Coast are not covered by our courier service. Our customer service team will inform you immediately if this applies to your order.
Larger item deliveries:
- Some furniture and larger items will have longer lead times as they may be delivered direct from the supplier. For items of this nature - the expected delivery times will be communicated to the customer.
Estimated Delivery Cost
- Our current promotion provides free delivery on all orders in excess of €150 – a limited number of Products are excluded from this offer and are highlighted at point of purchase.
- Estimated delivery costs are shown at the bottom of your shopping cart. Delivery costs vary by weight and volume of your order. You will see the exact delivery costs during checkout, before you place your order. There are no hidden costs or charges when shopping at wwwpremierequinewarehouse.ie*Delivery Charge’ on Products is based primarily on weight but the dimensions and type of Product will also affect the delivery charge:
- We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Returns Policy – www.premierequine.ie
- This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
- We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
- You can amend an order provided we receive notice of your wish to amend before it is dispatched. If you wish to amend your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number.
Returning an item you purchased:
- When you complete an online purchase, you have a statutory right to return goods (other than perishable or made to order or bespoke/customized goods) up to 14 days (the “Cooling-Off Period”) after receiving your order for a refund of that item, or to exchange it.
- This cancellation right is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- This cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
o Personalised or bespoke Products;
o If goods are returned used or out of original packing
o Products that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
o Sealed products not suitable for return for health protection and hygiene reasons which have been unsealed; and
o Products which are inseparably mixed with other items after their delivery.
- If you exercise the right to return in accordance with the above, you will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods to us.
- To cancel a purchase in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in this Policy If you wish to return your order you must do one of the following:
o Send an email to email@example.com
Return the Product V/A the courier company that delivered the parcel quoting the tracking number and referancing VFP Merrion Sq Dublin 2 Ireland.
- Any breakages or damages must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery. If a Product is defective in any way, please return it immediately and we will replace the Product. We will also refund the cost of posting back the defective Product. Please retain proof of postage.
- All items returned must be in their original condition - in its original condition & packaging, with all labels intact. Items which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with.
- Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. You may be asked to provide evidence of the damaged goods if damaged in transit.
- There is free disposal of unused/damaged/out of date animal remedy product purchased through this website.
- Please ensure that the returns note enclosed with your order is completed and returned with your parcel.
- Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- Returns are processed within a few days of us receiving the goods back. Please allow up to a week for refunds to show on your account. We’ll refund you by the same method as payment (i.e. credit card, debit card, PayPal or credit account).
- Any item that is soiled and/or damaged (including excessive smoke etc.) will not be refunded and any returned items will be resent back to the original delivery address.
- If you wish to return an item bought as part of a multi-buy promotion (e.g.Buy One Get One Free, 3 for 2 etc.), all items purchased as part of that promotion must be returned.
- Premier Equine Warehouse reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time.